Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dragons will never be defeated no matter how much you try
Welcome to our ranks newcomers of the dragons and lets allow this guild to prosper and become the best of the best
The Chat Box is located in the bottom of the portal page in the tabs at the top ^_^

Welcome

WolfinGanger
    WolfinGanger
    Dragon Elite
    Dragon Elite

Welcome Empty Welcome

Post  WolfinGanger Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Introduce yourselves here what you like, weather you pvp or dungeon all that good stuff. ^_^

Well i might aswell introduce myself.
    My IGN is WolfinGanger. Im on about all day except during school. I enjoy grinding in dungeons and pvping. if anyof you would like me to join you just ask

Last edited by WolfinGanger on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Welcome Empty about me

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:18 pm

1st to post Very Happy name is simonbelmont. Most of the time you can find me in dungeon's between battle for bermisia-valstrath. I like to grind in dungeons but will pvp so i kinda like both. My favorite character is elesis, has been since the start and probably wont change. I'm on at least 6 hours a day now, excessive (maybe) Shocked thanks for accepting me!!!
    WolfinGanger
    WolfinGanger
    Dragon Elite
    Dragon Elite

Welcome Empty Re: Welcome

Post  WolfinGanger Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Welcome i sent you your PM and ill grind every now and then add me in game IGN = WolfinGanger

P.S. i heard your wife will join have her register so i can add her to our ranks aswell

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi my name is badasschik33...jus call me bad or badass Razz I absolutly love sports Basketball I mostly dungeon, usually im in bfb, toc, or vals, I occasionally pvp, when im in the mood for it. My favorite character is Arme, Ronan, Ryan, Amy, Lire, Eleho, then lass, that may be unneccary but i felt the need to share. well if you ever wanna dungeon with me i'll be happy to help...at times Cool Wink

Last edited by basicvh133 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    WolfinGanger
    WolfinGanger
    Dragon Elite
    Dragon Elite

Post  WolfinGanger Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Welcome to our ranks i need to lv my lv 37 so we can dungeon tomorrow if you wish

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:36 pm